Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I hate her.

'Nuf said.

To the very core of my being.

I hate her.

So before this resentment eats me up alive, I have gathered good quotes on hate that should help me calm down and look at the bright side (which is, I'm luckier in so many ways).

Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. ~Henry Emerson Fosdick

Hate cages all the good things about you. ~Madrianne Arvore

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less. ~Eldridge Cleaver, Soul on Ice, 1968

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

You lose a lot of time, hating people. ~Marian Anderson

Hate less, live longer. ~Ivy Culler


and this i like best...
I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by
making me hate him. ~Booker T. Washington

No comments: