Friday, July 10, 2009

:)

I have received compliments from friends, telling me how different my aura is lately because of the positive vibes I exude. Thanks for the nice words, friends! I've been immersing myself in positivity. Quite naturally, you radiate with such refreshing light, and people notice! Cool. :)

I'll let you in on what I've been doing to achieve this effect:

1. Pray more often.
2. Exercise regularly! I go to the gym three to four times a week. And physical activity is the key! Regular exercise means regular release of endorphins which means a happier (and better-looking) you!
3. Never sweat the small stuff! "Don't worry, be happy" goes the song. So true! Why worry? Let go and let God! :)
4. Go out with friends more often. Spend time with positive people. And when with a negative crowd, try to be positive enough for everyone.
5. Have sex more often! (Aahh..my favorite part! Teehee.)
6. Be less of a critic. It's really not fun being a critic all the time, unless you are a critic by profession. Being less judgmental helps.
7. Be a kid more often! Laugh out loud! Enjoy the simplest things. Have fun!
8. Life is what you make it. So make it wonderful!

Like they say in a shampoo commercial, "Try it, and see the difference."

:)


No comments: