Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whattaman!

I stepped out to buy something to drink. When I got back to the radio booth, he was suddenly there. Hiding, at first, under our console while my two partners tried to act nonchalantly. Then, like a wonderful jack-in-the-box, he stood up with a big grin and said, "Hi, baby!" Or was it "Surprise, baby!" I honestly don't remember. I was too busy being happy.

"I have a meeting in the area. But I wanted to start my day with you."


You, my love, are the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me.


----------


Preparing the prelim exam for his PDPR class, I asked him curiously what his questions were. Laughing, he let me in on the list in his head:

What is your name and why?
If you're not here, where are you?
Who is the tallest among the seven dwarves?
How many wood can a woodchuck chuck?
Who is Billie Jean? Is she my lover?
How come every time you come around, my London London bridge?
Whatcha gonna do with all that junk inside your trunk?


This is one of the reasons why he is the man for me. He never fails to make me laugh.

:)


No comments: