Sunday, August 31, 2008

Come fly with me!

August was an all-travel month for me, as I rode the airplane four times. First, my girlfriends and I flew to China and explored the busy city of Shanghai.

China

We went around the city, with Kat and Len as our navigators. One of the really nice spots we visited was the Yu Yuan Garden in this place they called Old Town.

China

It was a great experience, especially since it was the first time I traveled abroad with my friends! Next trip: Hong Kong this September! Can't wait! But first, check out my Shanghai Experience.


----------

Shang Mactan

After China, I flew to Cebu with my beau for a much-needed getaway at Shangri-La Mactan.

Love!

The trip was delayed for quite a while. But it was worth the wait. Check out our pics in 3 parts on my Multiply site!

:)

No comments: