Thursday, February 23, 2006

Interesting!

Just finished reading two books:
devil wears prada
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA, Lauren Weisberger
Such a fun read. Makes you conscious about fashion. My mind instantly ran through the clothes I own and I wondered if I dress okay. hehehe... Designer clothes and stick-thin women. And a horrible boss. Light and funny, if you just wanna read something for kicks.
veronika
VERONIKA DECIDES TO DIE, Paulo Coelho
Makes you wonder about your own sanity. Makes you value life and be thankful for each waking day. All about awareness of life. Great book!

Now I'm into...
french women
FRENCH WOMEN DON'T GET FAT, Mireille Guiliano
I'm almost halfway, and it's really interesting! The ultimate diet book, only it's not. The book teaches you how to balance pleasurable eating and weighing just right. Sounds impossible? Not for a French woman. So why not learn their ways?

Over the weekend, my sweetheart and I watched...
pink panther
THE PINK PANTHER!
Ang ganda! Super funny! I just love Steve Martin. He's such a natural. We watched FUN WITH DICK AND JANE too. But I think Steve Martin is so much better than Jim Carrey. This flick is so much funer! :)

Crazy about...
kitten heels
KITTEN HEELS!
After my sweetheart got me a pair (my very first!) for Valentine's Day, I got addicted! I just gotta get me MORE! So you'll find me scouting shops for the next few months to look for some really nice pairs to bring home.
I LOVE what my beau got me. From CELINE. Ganda! And they got really nice stuff right now, so if I were you, shopping na! :)
kitten heels 2

No comments: