Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Happy!

Had my belated birthday bash at work. Treated everyone to lunch. As always, the delicious food was ordered from Leonardo's Lechon, c/o my Ninang Marilou. We had a blast!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Syempre my Honey was my special guest!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daming food! D' best talaga ang Leonardo's!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Che, Pam, Jingle, George, Owa, me and webmaster Habs behind.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With my buddy Jada and darling Iza who doesn't want to smile... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHabs and my Honey - 'stig!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Me and my Partna Rye! Di pa lasing yan...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fun + food + friends = good times! Rodel standing behind me. Thanks for the bday cake dear! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWith Gerric Yo and Station Manager #2 James!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Smile Iza! Ayaw pa din. :)

Happy happy indeed! Thank you Lord for wonderful friends and people who care!

No comments: