Thursday, December 24, 2009

Awesome Disneyland!


We're spending the holidays in the US, my family and I. The first stop of our US tour was Disneyland in Los Angeles. It's such an incredible place! I can't even begin to explain how magical the whole place is. We spent two days at Disneyland and Disney California. During the first night, we were able to catch the Christmas Parade at Disneyland. It was spectacular! The last character that came out was Santa Claus. As soon as I saw him, I cried and waved happily at him. When Santa said, "Do you believe in the magic of Christmas?" I yelled out an emotional, "Yes!" I felt like I was five again, in a cartoon wonderland, where all wishes and dreams came true. Disneyland is indeed the (2nd) happiest place on earth. The 1st happiest place of course is in the arms of the man who's lovingly and patiently waiting for me to come home.

I'll upload photos soon as I find the time. Merry Christmas!

:)

No comments: