Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Special thanks to the sponsors!

December is the peak season for hostings and celebrations and looking fabulous! So far, the two big events I've had are the Mossimo Christmas Party, where once again I hosted with my ex-partner Rye (of U92), and Wave 891's Urban Music Awards Jump-Off Party. My beau, Alvin, was the official photographer for both events. I have yet to post his shots. Here are some photos from friends. It's always fun to have a reason to dress up oh-so-glamorously! :)






The best thing about being a radio DJ - you get all the perks for free! Whee! Special thanks to Burgundy Collection for the fab black Audrey Hepburn gown and the hot pink cocktail dress. My pearls were courtesy of Accessorize (and courtesy of my dearest friend, Tita Mags!). And of course, my hair and maekup courtesy of Essensuals Toni & Guy. My makeup artist, Steph, never fails to make me look like a queen. Lots of love to my sponsors, for making my December all glittery and glam!
:)

No comments: