Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yes!

I don't make resolutions for the New Year. But this 2010, I decided to follow one. I told myself I wouldn't say no to voicing auditions. We (voice talents) get called to try out for radio and tv commercials, AVPs and other projects. Sometimes it really gets tiring to go to these auditions. I always tell myself, "Why audition? They already have my voice file."

But since I wanted to face this new year with a more positive outlook, I have decided NOT to say no. You know what? It's working for me! I got chosen in the two projects I've auditioned for. So far, I already voiced two RCs, one TVC and an IVRS. Plus the plugs I do for Abs-Cbn Publishing. And it's just the start of the year! Exciting! Ooh la la, I can feel all the good things ready to flow in!

It's like playing Jim Carrey's role in Yes Man! But not overdoing it, of course. I'm gonna live by that positive word all throughout the year - YES!

:)

No comments: