Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back to Barre3!


After a four-month break, I am finally going back to doing my favorite form of exercise - Barre3! And ooooh, I am giddy with excitement!

Barre3 Philippines just recently opened a new studio at The Spa in Trinoma. This is great news for QC girls like me. Trinoma is very near where I live, so it's more convenient for me to attend classes there than in Eastwood. Oh but I love the studio in Eastwood! After going for a year, it has become one of my happy places. That's where I posed for the camera for the Barre3 article in the Inquirer a couple of months back. And that's where I worked out with Aria growing in my belly. I remember posting on the Barre3 tree: I will become a terrific new mom!

Now it's time to check out the new studio in Trinoma, kickstart the healthy habit once again, and make new memories. I'll be attending the 530pm class tomorrow with Teacher Mel. Can't wait! Oh I'm sure I'm gonna be rusty, my carousel's gonna be super shaky, but this momma is determined to get back to the barre for good! So, game on!

No comments: