Monday, September 10, 2007

The Best Romantic Movies

I got inspired by Jada and Ari's topic for the Top 8 at 8 Sumthn Sumthn today. THE TOP ROMANTIC MOVIES OF ALL TIME. After I helped them come up with the list, I decided to blog my choices, movies that will never fail to make me cry or go "awww.."

My top 2 choices are (and you'll have to agree with me on this)...

serendipity pride_and_prejudice

I really can't think of anything else that beats the chemistry of John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale in Serendipity, with Annie Lennox singing "Waiting in Vain" in the background. And who didn't love Pride & Prejudice? When the guy said, "I..love...I love you.." I burst into tears. When it comes to romance, you'll never go wrong with Jane Austen.

And here are the other titles on my list...

youve got mail while_you_were_sleeping when harry met sally

the notebook

sleepless in seattle shakespeare in love sense_and_sensibility

notting hill

must love dogs bridget jones bridget_jones2

jerry_maguire how to lose a guy in 10 days

love actually holiday

moulin rouge

No comments: