Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I TURNED 29!

Another candle added to my birthday cake this year. 365 days short of being thirty. No longer part of the February calendar next year.

But still looking FABULOUS! :)

Bday Princess

I finally had the McDonald's party I've always wanted to have (my besty organized it for me, thanks bespren!).

Besty!

It was a party for 50, and I only had less than 20 guests. (So if you were invited and you didn't go, you can now kiss my ass. Hehehe. Kidding). But we had a great time nevertheless. Check out the plenty plenty pics (courtesy of Alvin and Edward).

Tita Mags and family

Wave 891 friends

College friends

'Stig!

Smile peeps!

I had the party 29th, but my birthday was really the day before. I had a working birthday because...


WAVE TURNED 7!

Wave 891 is now seven years older, and seven times stronger!

Makin' It Happen at Seven (our big anniversary bash) was held last March 28 (my bday) at the Central Plaza of Eastwood City. We had food from Outback Retsurant, Wham Burgers and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. We had live music from big artists like Jay Durias, Nina, Thor, Jinky Vidal of Freestyle, Luke Mejares, Jay-R, etc.

Wave 891 beauties

Wave 891 boys

We launched our fantastic new 2008 jingle together with the anniversary CD sporting our new kickass logo and pictures of us jocks with a totally new look and feel that's perfect for the station's image. We also gave away limited edition Wave 891 jackets courtesy of Mossimo. We had a great time and it was a very successful event.

Hurray, Wave 891!

Belle of the Ball

And thank you very much, Cheryl Cabanos of Essensuals Toni & Guy for making me the BELLE OF THE BALL! :)

No comments: