Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sigh.

Lately, I've been feeling the following:

- small
- insignificant
- unimportant
- lost
- restless
- weird

2009 hasn't been very good to me in terms of income, career and other small stuff. Then this morning I woke up to the realization that this year really isn't my time to shine. It's my time to be happy for other people who are having a great year. It is kinda weird to feel like this when the year is almost at an end. Maybe deep inside me I was kinda hoping that things would pick up towards the later part of '09. It hasn't. But that's okay. I get it now. This year is for me to sit back and applaud the accomplishments of other people. I may not have been given a big part in this stage play called life this year. But here's hoping that come 2010, I'm going to find my place, my piece, my purpose.

Found this on this week's PostSecret blog:






















Whoever sent this, thank you! It calmed me somehow. When I'm feeling low, I'll just have to remember this message: I am part of something wonderful, God's grand plan.

:)

No comments: