Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Way to go, Sandra Bullock!

Caught this article on Female First:

Sandra Bullock says her selfish attitude is what's made her happy.

The 'Speed' actress - who is married to motocross enthusiast Jesse James - admits she has always put herself first and doesn't worry what anyone else thinks, even if they correctly advise her that her actions are wrong.

She said: "I never did anything according to what anyone else wanted. That's why I think I am happy. I do everything 100 per cent - even my stupidest missteps. I know when I'm getting ready to mess up, I'm going to do it full-on."

Sandra also revealed she always speaks her mind because she doesn't want to get taken advantage of.

She added: "I have to fight every single day to live my true life. I don't ever want to come home saying, 'I should have spoken my mind. I shouldn't have let someone say something that I didn't feel was right.' "


You go, girl! Trying to please everyone is exhausting. So why should I?

No comments: