Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl

I can't begin to tell you how awesome my parents are. There may be times I complain about a flaw or two, but really, I have the best daddy and mommy in the world and beyond. They love me, and I know that they will no matter what happens. That's what makes them so wonderful.

Yesterday's Father's Day celebration was a happy one, with my fiance joining us for a late lunch at Chili's. We gave Dad a gigantic greeting card, with a message from each of us, and our pictures pasted on it. It's a simple gift, but with a lot of love. (I already got him a new wallet last week. Advanced FD present.)I've always considered myself as a daddy's girl. Me and him are so much alike. We're both headstrong and stubborn and we both get super init ulo when we're hungry. We both strive to be on top, to become leaders instead of followers. I am what I am now mainly because of his influence. At 31 (heck, even when I'm 50), I'll always be proud to be Daddy's Little Girl.

On this week's Post Secret, celebrating Father's Day, these are my favorites:






Images borrowed from Post Secret. To those who sent these, thank you for sharing wonderful messages. I feel exactly the same way about my folks. Nobody in this world can ever take the place of my parents in my heart and in my life. I know someday I'm gonna be a terrific mother. Because I learned from the best! I was raised well and with so much love by two of the most awesome people on earth - Dad and Mom.

:)

No comments: