Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bridal Shower Surprise!


I had an awesome bridal shower surprise last night at Centerstage Tomas Morato. I got there late because I had to sleep off a raging migraine. When Alvin and I entered the videoke room, I was greeted by my family, Len and Mike and my friends from French class. Such a happy gathering of the people closest to my heart! Nadine and Jada arrived a few minutes later. We had an overload of food, super fun games (courtesy of Len! Thank you!), and goodies galore! My sisters Adie and Bek took care of designing the labels and prettifying the prize cupcakes and candy souvenirs. And just this morning, Mom and Adie told me about their trip to Tomas Morato to scout for a good venue, braving the rain, too! I was super touched! I am loved in so many ways. Thank you!

It was a wonderful night! Not the typical un-wholesome kinda party, but fun-er! Super thanks to everyone who shared their time (and singing prowess) with me last night. I had a blast!


Mike, Len, Bride-to-be Me!, Adie, Ant, Bek and Mommy. Thank you! :)


Mes tres amis! Merci beaucoup! :)


One of the games played was this one. Making a wedding gown out of tissue paper. This was the winning team: Jada and Edna as designers and Nadine was the model.


Awww... antok na si Mommy. :)


So who says your fiance can't be part of your wedding shower? Tee-hee! Excited to be his missus. :)


Thanks, Mommy, Adie, Bek and Len! Love you!

:)

No comments: