Friday, October 8, 2010

Counting the days...

...21 more to go to be exact. Just when you want time to speed up, it suddenly feels like it's moving at a snail's pace. Sigh. Our honeymoon trip is making me this anxious. I am just so excited to finally get away from work, stress, the hustle and bustle of everyday city life.

Some days when things get too hectic or tension-filled at work, I sit alone in my office, close my eyes, and picture me and my husband holding hands and wading in knee-deep, crystal clear water, white sand between our toes, sun glistening on our tanned skin.

We fly off on October 28. Destination: Boracay, where two prestigious hotels await. Can't wait. My butt is literally writhing in anticipation. Teehee. While I wait and count the days, I stare longingly at this...

No comments: