Monday, February 6, 2012

Eating Healthy!


One of my lunch meals: lean meat burger
over a bed of fresh greens

Since my OB is very strict on the "1pound weight gain a week only" rule, I'm now very careful and mindful of my diet. It really isn't difficult, since I do watch what I eat even before I got pregnant. Extra effort lang now since additional weight is also being added to my scale by growing baby Aria. :)

So I'm now trying out a two-week diet program from this online food site - kitchenelle.multiply.com. It's actually phase 1 of the South Beach Diet. Since I need carbs for the baby, too, I just add whole wheat bread or cereal to my meals. The meals are all delicious! And because everything is prepared and ready to eat, it's hassle-free and I don't have to worry much about what to put on my plate.

Check out their healthy menu and diet options! You can pay online thru your credit card, and they deliver the meals to you a day in advance. Go to www.kitchenelle.multiply.com

No comments: