Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Magic of Harry Potter

PotterHallowsBOOK

For one whole month, I have journeyed with Harry Potter. I have read all seven books, and I immersed completely into the story, watching every twist and angle like seeing through Dumbledore's pensieve. I felt more than just a reader. I was part of all the triumphs and tribulations of three great friends - Harry, Ron and Hermione.

If you have not read the books, you are missing a great deal. People will talk about The Chosen One, and you will be left in the dark.

If you, like me, have gone on seven years of adventures with Harry, then you share my sentiments of joy, awe, and utmost praise to the creator of this wondrous epic tale - Joanne Kathleen Rowling.

30 days of journeying, of magic and wonder, of sleepless nights and crying my heart out. All of the incredible, wonderful adventures - both happy and sad - will forever be etched in my memory, like Harry's lightining scar.

I will definitely miss The Boy Who Lived.

No comments: