Monday, March 31, 2008

Dear Len,

besty!

Thank you so much for the letter you wrote for me on your blog.

We've known each other for 17 years, and have been bestfriends for 16, and still going of course. Ang tagal na noh?

I hope you know how thankful I am for everything you've done for me. You being my bestfriend is one of the greatest blessings I have. And I know that not everyone gets the chance to experience something like this - a bestfriendship that's strong as steel and as timeless as a classic symphony. That's why I am truly grateful.

Thanks for the love and care and never-ending support, and for listening to me kahit minsan ang bagal ko magkwento. hehehe :) and hindi mo ako pinagtawanan when I saw you know who and umiyak pa ko ng hindi ko alam kung bakit. Weird. And umiyak pa ako sa Mcdo, bad trip! :)

Thanks bespren! And as our song goes:

If I had only one friend left, I'd want it to be you.

No comments: