Thursday, July 31, 2008

Should I?

I've been given an opportunity to run away and re-build my life from scratch in another country. I must say I find it quite thrilling. I have been pondering on a career shift, and a magazine company is something that I really, really want to get into. I was thinking of applying at Summit or the Abs Cbn Publishing Group. But a good friend of mine has connections that, if I do well with my application, might just give me a chance to work (and live) in Singapore. Oh how exciting! And at the same time, terrifying. If ever, this will be the first time I would be living away from my family. Not to mention all the perks and comforts of my current career. But someone who has read my aura said I am a survivor. Leave me in the middle of a desert and I will find my way, not out of it, but a way to turn my situation into something wonderful. (Daw) :) I still have to finish all my commitments here before I decide to go or not. My two dubbing projects will be done by November - December. If I decide to go, it's going to be a brand new life for me in 2009.

So here I am thinking about it. Should I?

No comments: