Inspired by Marlon.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you've never done before?
Learned French. Flew to China and Bohol.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I wanted to lose weight. I did. But I gained it all back. :)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What country did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Money. Patience. Faith.
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May to mid-September. Limbo months.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I changed for the better.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I failed to love myself more.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Canon SX 10.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My besty. Her strength is admirable!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine, during my limbo months. Most pathetic person, indeed!
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My McDonald's birthday party.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2008?
The Heart of the Matter, India Arie.
Go On Girl, Neyo.
A Shade of Blue, Incognito.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With the people I love, unwrapping presents and taking pictures! Wheee!
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Yes. All over again. :)
22. How many one-night stands?
None. One, almost. But almost doesn't count. :)
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I discovered the music of Solange Knowles and Uness.
27. What did you want and got?
My life back.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Sex & the City
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrated my 29th with a McDonald's Princess Party!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
No heartaches. More money.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Sexy yet comfy.
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
John Lloyd Cruz!
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Politics within my workplace. The way our system works is disheartening.
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
My classmates in French 1 and 2!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
God will make a way when there seems to be no way.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Not a single softie tear,
not a feeling in my chest,
baby, I'm feeling no stress,
I'm too fly to be depressed.