Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LOL!

I don't know. Maybe it is my fault, because I keep on reading what you write. I really should stop. One of these days I will. Right now I just can't help but guffaw. You're trying to hit on someone (whoever he or she is, the poor dude) who is grammatically incorrect and slow in the thinking department. But, m'dear, you're lacking on that, too. I really believe that one must look at the mirror first before lashing out on someone else. If you're a hundred and one percent sure that you're not guilty of the same mistake, then by all means, fire away!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to pick a fight. I have you to thank, actually, for making my day. That was a good laugh. I'm just being kind enough to tell you that you're really not in the position to poke fun or ridicule someone who can't compose a complete, error-free sentence. If you haven't realized that yet, girl, it's time you did.

Them's and you is no difference.

I die. I swear to God, you are one funny, funny girl.

No comments: