Monday, March 26, 2012

Aria's Baby Shower!

We celebrated Aria's baby shower yesterday. It was a gift from my Dad and Mom, and my sister Adie took care of the planning and organizing. We were joined by our closest friends, and Aria's future godparents. It was a small get-together, very warm and intimate and fun!

To everyone who spent time with us, thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! Your presence meant a lot to me and my husband. And to my awesome family - THANK YOU! I have the best parents and siblings in the world. :)

Alvin and I are so happy because our little daughter is being showered with so much love, and she's not even born yet! Everyone's excited to meet her. And so are we!

:)


Fun! :)

Aria's awesome grandparents! I have a strong feeling the little one's gonna be super spoiled. :)

A lot of games and DOUGIE! :)
Thanks for everything, Adie! Love you!

With Aria's ninongs and their families


With my good friends and Aria's fab ninangs, Jada and Mags

With one of my closest friends, Len and her husband Mike. Plus Sloan - winner of that day's Bibo Award :)

Our souvenir cupcakes were gifts from our good friends, Caloy and Angel of Lia's Cakes in Season. Thank you!

Proud and excited parents! :)


No comments: