Sunday, July 31, 2005

Trinket Queen!

trinkets 5
Two things I spend most of my money on: shoes and ACCESSORIES! I am a certified trinket queen! Everytime I'm in a mall or bazaar, I find myself magnetized to these sparkling and colorful items. I just can't resist 'em.
get happy pink get happy black
Right now, I'm addicted to GET HAPPY earrings. They're simply the best! A bit pricey, but definitely worth every peso. They instantly turn a simple tank top-jeans outfit into a fab getup! My favorite (and most expensive) pair are the big pink ones. A bit heavy, but your ears get used to the weight.
trinkets 3 trinkets 2
I collect all kinds - earrings, bracelets, bangles, chokers, rings, brooches. Sparkling stones, colorful plastics, ethnic styles, butterfly and floral designs, silver, gold, bronze - I love 'em all!
trinkets 4 trinkets

No comments: