Friday, May 25, 2007

Inspired!

jessica alba
I read an article on the May issue of Vogue. Something about how the stars get their killer bods. Halle Berry was given the title "Best Body. Period." And Jessica Alba's abs were hailed the tightest. I was absolutely inspired!

I learned from the article that Halle Berry doesn't really kill herself with lengthy workouts at the gym. Just 30 minutes, 5x a week. Jessica Alba does the same thing. Her bod is just great all-over, thanks to 30 minutes of cardio (cross-trainer or treadmill) 5x a week. And the secret to her oh-so-tight abs? Crunches on a balance ball.

So, I have decided to do just that starting next week. I should get at least 30 minutes of cardio 5x a week. If I have time to spare, then I make it an hour, then a little work on the machines. I hope my willpower will be strong enough to keep me on this new resolution. I'm back to boxing, I do spinning at least 2x a week, and my sis Adie and I have started on a badminton routine every weekend. I need a little more strength to hit the gym almost everyday (just like my Honey - go baby!), even for just 30 minutes on the cross-trainer.

And I have decided to post my developments here! :) So that I'll have reason NOT to give up. Please don't expect me to get killer abs like Jessica Alba's. I can't do that. But I can work on my bulges and soft spots. I can't look perfect, but I believe I can make my bod look better than ever. Lord, sana wag ako tamarin! :)

Wish me luck!

No comments: