Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cheers to love!

love

We met on this day, nine years ago. We've been together since then.

love

My hand still fits perfectly in his. Our bodies a perfect mold, our laughter a harmonic unison, our steps in sync, our paths one, our lives intertwined.

love

Marami na kaming pinagdaanan. Career shifts. Hair styles. Fashion senses. Ideals and principles. Life-altering choices. At the end of the day, or at the end of every journey, we both agree on one choice: to stay together.

love

He loves me, flaws and all. And I love him just as much.

Happy anniversary, sweetheart! Here's to growing old and losing all our teeth...side by side.

After all that we've been through, it all comes down to me and you,
I guess it's meant to be, forever you and me, after all.




No comments: