Saturday, April 18, 2009

Insecure.

1. Not sure or certain; doubtful.
2. Inadequately guarded or protected.
3. Not firm or fixed; unsteady.

(From the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language)

I may be insecure about certain things. I'm too shy. I'm not good in striking conversations with new people. My english is not impeccable. I'm not physically fit, although I do have a tummy that's flat as a surfboard. I don't look like Angelina Jolie. I don't know my current events that much, you'll have to fill me in. I don't understand basketball and politics.

But with what you accuse me of being insecure about? Believe me. You got me twisted. I know what's mine. And oh I know what's NOT yours and what you will never have.

This is where I have my last laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kewl!