Monday, October 19, 2009

Miggy's is Love!

We were in Parañaque the other day to attend the burial of my beau's lola. RIP, Lola Letty.

On the lighter side of things, we discovered that there was a Miggy's Taco Bar way over that side of the south! Syempre na-excite ako. There used to be a Miggy's branch in BFQC. Doon kami unang nag-date ni Vin! Nagkakahiyaan pa kami kumain noon kasi bago pa lang kami. Every time we took a bite of food, we looked away. Harhar! Anyway, for some reason, all the Miggy's branches we knew of closed shop. We thought wala na sa buong Philippines but lo and behold! There's one lone (and probably the original) Miggy's in BF Parañaque. Winner! So we all had dinner there - me and my man, mom-in-law Tita Vee, and Tito Rey. Imagine the utmost delight that coursed through me soon as my teeth sank into the uberly delicious tacos, cheese flautas and chicken quesadillas! There is absolutely nothing like Miggy's.




Too bad I didn't bring my camera that day so I wasn't able to take photos. Sayang! But my beau and I will definitely go on a road trip just for that. Now we have two places on our dayuhin-para-lang-kumain list: Miggy's in Parañaque and that awesome resto in Pampanga! Wheee!

:)


No comments: