If you wanna help by donating or volunteering or both, here are the places you can go to. I'm reposting helpful info from RJ Ledesma's FB page. Media people, let's do our jobs and spread the word!
- MEGATENT along Meralco Ave. beside Renaissance Towers in front of Alexandria. They need goods and volunteers to help in packing and distributing. If you can lend them pushcarts / trolleys, that would be very much appreciated.
- ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya
* 13 Examiner, West Triangle QC
* Scout Bayoran, near Rembrandt Hotel and in front of Alex III
- Wave 891 / Jam 88.3
2nd Floor, Strata 2000 Bldg, Emerald Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY will be holding a mini soup kitchen in two Pasig evacuation centers. They are in need of volunteers to help distribute the arroz caldo they'll be preparing. Sched is Oct. 2-4, 6am to 2pm. For info, call or text 8973069 or 09178260881.
- All 7-Eleven stores
- All Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf branches
- Fitness First Clubs (except Eastwood and Metro East)
- WHITE SPACE, 2314 Chino Roces Ave., Pasong Tamo Ext.Makati
- UP MOUNTAINEERS targeting areas that haven't been reached yet by the government and media. Send donations to Power Up Tandang Sora or call 0926-7234914
- ANGEL BRIGADE CENTER at The Fort, across Pacific Plaza Towers. In need of donations and volunteers.
- Donate BLOOD to the Red Cross and help save lives of Ondoy victims in need. Call 143 for details.
- Send donations to the Red Cross through SMS. Text RED (amount) to 2899 (Globe) or 4483 (Smart). You can donate 25, 50, 100 or 300 pesos.
Tune in to my show, The Breakfast Duo with Anne and Jada on Wave 891, 6-9AM, for more updates and helpful info.
Happy to help!