Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank You!

October 20 is officially National Thank You Day here in the Philippines. This morning, people from Toblerone-Kraft visited our station to let us know about this very special yet still not so popular holiday. They brought Jada and I bars and bars of Toblerone and a Goldilocks Toblerone Cake. In return, we thanked them on air!

And before this National Thank You Day ends, let me just express my sincerest gratitude to my family, my hubby, my friends, and all those who are or have been a part of my life. Life is wonderful when you're surrounded with people who love and care for you, sincerely.












Here I sing a line from Dido: And I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life.

Your turn to say "thank you!" Go ahead, spread the love!

:)


No comments: