Friday, February 11, 2005

All about music...

I've been tagged by my besty http://lenloveslife.blogspot.com


Random 10:
1. Love Signals – R. Kelly
2. Let’s Stay Together - Lemar
3. You Gotta Be – Des’ree
4. You Are The Universe – Brand New Heavies
5. Tonight – Mariah Carey feat. Nelly & Jazze Pharell
6. Karma – Alicia Keys
7. Diary – Alicia Keys
8. Waiting in Vain – Annie Lennox

9. Love Moves In Mysterious Ways – Julia Fordham
10. Never – Keyshia Cole feat. Eve

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
17.6 GB

2. The last CD you bought is: (there are 3)
hmm… I don’t really buy CDs because when you’re in radio, you can always burn the songs in your playlist. :) I bought Jimmy Bondoc’s album couple of months ago to give away as a prize for one of my show’s contests.

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:

Moonlight Over Paris because that’s the last song I played when I wrapped up my show this morning.

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. The Way You Look Tonight (from that old Bennett guy) – my beau sang this to me, while slow-dancing under the moonlight
2. You Were There (Regine Velasquez) – reminds me of the guy I used to be crazy about back in college. I remember the boy, but I don’t remember the feeling anymore… :)
3. One Friend – the besty song
4. No Easy Way (James Ingram) – never fails to make me cry.

5. Love Moves In Mysterious Ways – my beau’s song to me.

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to?(3 persons and why)
franz, claudine, pazette – they’re the only people in my hop spot list. :)

No comments: