Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Life goes on...

Haven't blogged for a while. My schedule has been pretty tight the past few weeks. I guess it'll be staying this way for the next 7 months or so, with this telenovela project I'm working on. It's really draining me. But since I signed a contract, I can't just pack up and go because I'm burned out. I have to deal with it 'til it's finally over. I tell myself this is going to be my last project with them... Time will tell.

----------

Been hitting the gym three to four times a week. I've discovered another class to enjoy - cardio martial arts. Fun! And it'll really make you SWEAT! As in! Love it!

My arms, legs and back have been sore for the longest time. Last week, I overdid my leg exercises and could barely walk. So I had to take a breather from spinning. But I'm okay now and I'll be back on the bike again tonight! :)

Workout sessions with my trainer is not as easy as I thought it would be. In fact, it's super hard! Sometimes I just want to give up and go home. But Kaye persistently tells me to go on. Now I can see how important a trainer is if you're really into serious "gymming." If I was on my own, my body will not cooperate anymore.

----------

Today I have decided to eat healthier! My friend Lindy told me about this place called GOOLAI. Well, it's not actually a place, but they make salads and sandwiches and you order a day earlier by email or phone. I placed my very first order yesterday. So today, this is what I had for lunch:

Fresh greens with tuna, apples and walnuts in ranch dressing
Shrimp sandwich with alfalfa sprouts and walnuts in whole wheat

YUMMY! :)

Want to go veggie? Email GOOLAI! gemmarc@zpdee.net

No comments: