Saturday, June 21, 2008

French Class: Day 1

First day of my French course at UP Diliman. I survived! Yey! :) Honestly, I had a great time. Went there early so I'd have time to look for my classroom, and I didn't want to be late. So I was about 10 minutes early for my 9am class. My professor was this very nice lady named Cindy. Most of my classmates were working people like myself. It was quite amusing to see a group of adults being taught the French alphabet, the days of the week (les jours de la semaine) and the months of the year (les mois de l'annee). It was like going back to kindergarten, and learning how to read and write and spell for the first time. But it was fun! :)

Now I know that when someone asks me, vous vous appelez comment? I answer je m'appelle Anne.

:)

Iced Tea
God bless UP for NOT being a non-smoking campus!

After class, I rewarded myself with a good smoke and a good lunch at my favorite place in UP - Chocolate Kiss!

Appetizer

Tuna
The one thing I always order: Grilled Tuna Steak, no rice, double servings of veggies.

Dessert
And you can never say no to their most delicious dessert: Devil's Food Cake. Since I'm on a diet, I just got one tiny piece. :)

Oh happy day! :)

Tomorrow... Shangri-La Mactan! Looking forward...

No comments: