Monday, December 6, 2004

Good food, best flavors and Bridget Jones!


For me, good food is one of the best stress relievers. Hon and I had Japanese last Friday. And although Kitaro isn't as good as Saisaki, it's a good place to go if you're craving for delicious yet inexpenisve Japanese chow. My favorite - Tuna Sashimi and Tuna Temaki. Plus a pot of ocha. Delightful! For dessert, we had a cheesecake sampler at Cheesecake Etc. Their desserts are absolutely divine! And of course, the course is never complete without a cup of peppermint tea!

Saturday, Hon and I went to Shangri-La to watch Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Before the movie, we had dinner at Cafe Sugarhouse. I LOVED their steak and mushrooms with mashed potatoes. And their blueberry cheesecake - HEAVEN! Speaking of Bridget Jones, I loved it! Just as good as the first. Though reviews would say otherwise. To each his own. I found the flick just as light, frothy and funny as the first. And Colin Firth will always be my favorite guy. :)


No comments: