Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Become Better than Beautiful!

On my way to work this afternoon, I passed by Quezon Avenue. When I got near McDonald's, I caught glimpse of the new Aescultura billboard. And my heart jumped in excitement. Ako gumawa nun! Yey!

Well, not the graphics of course. But I was the one who wrote the content! "Become Better than Beautiful. Better Prices. Best Doctors. Beyond your expectations."

I instantly called my buddy Jada and told her the good news. She delightedly shared my excitement and enthusiasm. Jada was the one who recommended me to the doctors of Aescultura when they were looking for someone to help them with their billboard. Thanks for your faith in me, mare!

I'll try to take a picture of it and post it here. Meantime, if you happen to pass by McDonald's Quezon Ave., don't forget to look at the Aescultura billboard, with Kristine Hermosa looking like a fairy goddess in green. Ako gumawa nun!

:)

No comments: