Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

The sound of fireworks woke me up at 5:30 am. I covered my head with a pillow, trying to lull myself back to dreamland. But it was no use. I was awake. I wondered what the fireworks were for anyway. Last day of simbang gabi? Diba tomorrow pa yun? I wanted to attend that one. I'm going to ask Honey if he's up for it.

----------

santa

Excited about our little Christmas Project, Honey and I. We've planned this years ago. We're finally doing it now! That's probably why my body was up and about before the sun rose. It wants to head to the grocery early, buy some candies and cookies and some colorful sandwich bags and ribbon, start packing the goodies and become Mrs. Santa for a day.

----------

IMG_5344

Missing my friends.

----------

xmas

I think as you get older, you get busier during the Holiday season. That's what I've noticed. The past few Christmases, I was so busy that I had to do my shopping last minute, like a week before the 25th. Now its even worse. I haven't done any shopping yet! Oh dear...

I was able to buy my new camera already. And my dad already got me the JBL Radial I wanted. (Thanks Daddy! Love ya love ya!) But I haven't gotten anyone anything yet. I think I need to cram that all in today, since I'm skipping work.

----------

anne n rye

Speaking of work, I'm missing my partner already! Rye!!!!!! Just the thought of us parting ways soon makes my heart break again and again. Now some may think I'm being overly dramatic. The thing is, we've been partners for four years already. So ending the tandem now, with no good reason behind it at all!, is just depressing. Imagine breaking Chico and Del apart. You get what I mean?

No comments: