Monday, December 15, 2008

Goin' Techie!

No girlie gifts for me this Christmas. I got my sights set on two awesome gizmos for Yuletide '08. First, what I want my parents to give me. I already made lambing to my dad to buy me this, and he said yes! Yey!

radial

The JBL Radial speakers for my Ipod. I can already imagine this on my headboard. I can see myself, lying in bed, reading a book while listening to some Michael Buble or Starbucks Collection tracks. Nice!

Now, what I'm getting for myself is this...

canon

The Canon SX10 IS. I was thinking of getting an SLR, but I might not be able to fully enjoy it as I do not have enough patience for numeric settings and combinations. So I'll settle for a point and shoot. On Wednesday, Honey and I are heading to Quiapo to get this gadget that I've been wanting to buy for the longest time. Can't wait!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... :)

No comments: