Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hear, hear!

In the movie Night at the Museum 2, Teddy Roosevelt, played by Robin Williams, said that the key to happiness is physical exercise.

I agree! Well, maybe not the sole key to happiness, but one of the keys that open that elusive door. Exercise releases endorphins, and therefore relieving stress and anxiety, making you a happier you! I stopped going to the gym for about six or seven months. When I decided to get back to the healthy habit this year, it has done wonders! I'm always in a better, more positive mood. Plus, when your skin glows, when your clothes fit better, when your body feels light - wouldn't that make you happy?

:)


----------

A quote from Robert Quillen:

A happy marriage is the union of two forgivers.


Not just marriage, I would say. In any kind of relationship, forgiveness works the same way. If we counted all the shortcomings of our partners, kept track of all their errors, where would that bring you? Apart.

And it always, always feels better to let go of past hurts and carry no grudges.

A "sorry" should always be followed by "it's okay, I forgive you." Don't go saying, "I forgive you. But if you do this again, just like last time..."

Love does not keep a record of wrongs. Indeed.

No comments: