Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random Things

Positivity. I'd like to immerse in this. It's pretty normal to rant once in a while. But I want to be surrounded by all things positive. My beau and I are practicing this, shunning the negative. Now that he's into The Secret, I'm letting myself be influenced by him. The universe will conspire with us soon.


----------


An article from Starpulse:

What do Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith do to keep the romance alive? Make love outside of the bedroom in creative places, says the actress in the new issue of Redbook. She suggests couples pull off to the side of the road when they have the urge: "Think of places outside that are comfortable to have sex. Does he have access to his office? Have a fantasy date. Be his secretary!"

Her advice for others who want to spice it up? Be sneaky.

Oh yeah! This is so true! (Actually, even places that are not so comfortable are also so exciting.)

:)


----------


Going back to school on Saturday. Moving up to a higher level French. But I still can't speak higher level French. Boo hoo!

I was actually thinking of not enrolling anymore. I wanted to take up a short-term culinary course at CCA. But since the sched is also during the weekends, I had to make a choice. Hmm.. I guess my cooking can wait. Until after French 4 at least. I'll decide again after three months. Let's cross the bridge when we get there.

Excited to see my friends, though. See y'all Saturday, classmates!

No comments: