Friday, January 28, 2005

Dizzy spells!

Woke up this morning feeling dizzy, nauseated and my limbs just felt weak. I was thinking maybe I just needed some sugar fix, or carbs or whatever. But I felt even worse just thinking of food. So I dragged myself to work, and tried with all my might to sound normal. But I couldn't do it. So I recorded my news, and let Keiko (my new partner) do all the live talking. I had to go home before I collapsed. Very bad timing...I missed out on the Close Up Wow Whattamouth remote broadcast tonight. The client chose me to do it. But I got sick. So Pam had to fill in. Sigh...

Conversation with my Mareng Ida this morning...


Hey mare...can you do the remote for Close up for me tonight? I'm not feeling well.
Why? What's wrong?
I don't know. I'm not sick naman. Just dizzy and I feel like throwing up. And I don't even want to think of or smell food. Kasi I'll throw up talaga.
Hala! You're not naman pregnant?
No...God no! (pause) No, I don't think so.


Then we both laugh.
Just found the exhange amusing. You always know how to make me feel better mare... :)

No comments: