Monday, January 17, 2005

Happy weekend!

Enjoyed the weekend very much!

First...
I drove by myself for the very first time! I brought Hon's car home last Friday. After dropping him off to work, I drove his car home. Hon's care is a Matic Honda Civic. So much easier to drive than the stick shift, but I shouldn't spoil myself because I'm not getting a matic. :) I was so nervous! But I tried to keep my cool, and look like I've been driving all my life. Hehehe. :) I got home in one piece, and the car scratch-free! :) The next day, I woke up at 230am and half an hour later I was driving along Edsa with all the trucks beating the truck ban. I had to pick up my beau at 330am. Now it's my turn to be the "driver!" :) It was super fun! What an experience!

Saturday...
After catching a few hours' winks beside my main man, we went out and had steak at Grills & Sizzles. Not as good as House of Minis, but it's okay. Then I bought cakes at Lia's Cakes, the store that belonged to Vin's friend, Carlo.

And after that...
Off to Eastwood I went, with Dad, Mom and Andrea. We had early dinner at Super Bowl of China. Last Thursday I got my dad a pair of jeans at Mossimo. We went back to have the size changed. Then dad bought another pair. In exchange for the jeans I got for him, dad bought me a pair of jeans at People R People. :) Mom bought a new pair of shoes, and Andrea got a new top. And I bought a new stick of Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Rhubarb, plus a new loofah at Beauty Bar. Before heading home, I bought dad a latte, and for us girls, we slurped on fruit shakes. We bought a couple of DVDs from Omar the DVD man. :) And I had a happy smile as we made our way home. I love spending time with my mom and dad! :)

Sunday...
We went to SM North. Dad needed to buy a new housing for his cellphone. We had lunch at Mangan, and bought some ice cream cups from this little kiosk at the Cyberzone. Then we heard mass at Claret, and I drove the Besta home. :)

Although I didn't get much rest over the weekend, I enjoyed it a whole lot! So much for wanting to finish my HOLY BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL book... :)

No comments: