Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Bikini Wax Experience

I went to Let's Face It Galleria a while ago to get a bikini wax. That sounds so brave, doesn't it? It was my first time. And I had no idea what to expect. I just wanted to get "clean."

At first, you'll be worried about hiya and all. Because you'll be exposing yourself to the scrutiny of strangers. But when they start with the task, hiya won't be on your mind anymore. It's so goddamn PAINFUL! Two girls were doing the wax job, and they had to use hot wax on some parts, cold wax on other parts. In some parts it was tolerable, in other parts it was just...oh God the things you do for vanity! Very, very painful! :(

But after the entire hellish task, I looked at my new, clean look, and decided that it was worth it. :) My very first bikini wax experience. All I can say is...GRABE!

No comments: