Friday, March 11, 2005

Cheers to friendship!

MARCH 11 EDITED
Sometimes life throws sad situations your way. It's inevitable. You can't be happy all the time, and things can't be smooth all the time. When I'm down and out, it helps to have some friends on your side.

MY BESTY
I miss my besty a lot! This is one girl who knows me inside out, and can understand almost everything about me. Twelve years of being bestfriends - and the bond remains unbreakable. My besty is my constant ally. And when all else fails, I know our bestfriendship will always be there.

MARENG IDA
My closest friend at work. My coffee/lunch/movie companion. I can tell her anything, and she understands everything. Sometimes (or should I say most of the time) things (and people) at work can really get on my nerves. I find relief in Ida, and our dates at Cafe Agogo.

THE WAVE BOYS
Garry, Jun, Randy, Gerric, Habs and (not in pic) James and Ajie. My eating and laughing companions. Allies against the evil ones. :)

TITA MAGS
Marketing Manager of Mossimo. Movie/lunch companion. One of my favorite people in the world.

Thank God for friendships that add color to life!

No comments: