Thursday, March 31, 2005

Cheers to friendship!

bespren
My bestfriend, her hubby and I met up last night. I treated them to dinner (which was more like food trip) at Gerry's Grill near ABS-CBN. We feasted on grilled pusit, sizzling beef spareribs, gambas, chicharon bulaklak, tokwa't tokwa and sinigang na baboy. Food trip. :) And as always, we had so much fun!
bossa nova candle
My besty gave me their birthday gifts for me. And I was so touched kasi ang dami! :) I got a copy of Confessions of a Shopaholic, a Bossa Nova CD, an aromatherapy candle, and a Body Shop Moonflower set (the scent I absolutely love!). All the gifts were meant for relaxing. And I loved each and every item. Thanks Edward! Thanks bespren! Love you to bits!

edward gives gift shopaholic
bespren 2 with len and edward

No comments: