Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Eat all you can, love all you can!

Hon and I had lunch at Cabalen. It's the first time (after being together for four years and five months already) for us to eat at a buffet together, I mean just the two of us. We went to one before, but my folks were with us. Dad treated us for his birthday that time, if I remember it right.

Anyway, we had fun, we ate a lot! I tried to stick to my cleansing diet, but I ended up putting a little bagoong on my plate for the kare-kare. And I ate a little of the adobong pusit. Which is also bad for me. And I had a lot of pinakbet, which was flavored with bagoong and little shrimps. Hehehe... :) At least I stuck with my no rice policy. And I ate mostly veggies, and a little of the inihaw na pla-pla. Honey didn't make it to Round 2. (Hmmm...that sounds a bit naughty.) He put too much food on his first plate. :) To sum it all up, we had a great time. The food was all good. We shared a pot of peppermint tea afterwards, at Tea Republic. And we laughed and smiled and kissed a lot. Yehey! :)

I'm having lunch with my bestfriend tomorrow. Yipee! Long time no see. :) I hope I'll remember to stick with my cleansing diet. :)



No comments: