Monday, September 27, 2004

Weekend in a nutshell

The weekend was pretty good. Hon and I caught the last full show of The Bourne Supremacy at Eastwood. We went shoe-shopping that afternoon, and he got himself a really cool pair of Sketchers. Sunday, we went to the 1st birthday party of Henry's daughter, Chloie. 'Twas fun. The clown looked a bit like a friend of mine who's already in Aussie Land. :) Then I had japanese with my folks. I love going out with my family. I guess that's one reason why I don't want to get hitched yet. I love spending time with my folks, sharing stories and laughing with them. And the idea of being away from my parents permanently scares me to death. I always miss my dad and mom when I'm away. Just recently, mom and dad bought a videoke player. Now we spend every possible time bonding together with the microphones, and trying to beat each other's high scores. Super fun! So far, I am the videoke queen. And they have yet to beat my 95. :)

Remember I hosted the Wave Stick On last Friday at the Galleria? While waiting for the guys to finish all the set-ups. I whiled the afternoon away spending my talent fee. Goodness! All 2thou plus, gone in less than two hours. I got my besty a birthday gift. I just couldn't resist buying this pair of jeans at FNH. The fit was just fab! And I got an incredible fashionista bag! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! If you got extra cash in your pockets, don't swing by 50th Avenue. For sure, you'll lose your moolah. You just can't say NO to all the great finds. :)

My friend Ida is selling native bags, by the way. Check it out! WWW.SNAPFISH.COM. Log-in as sunshowertower@yahoo.com, password is baggybags. Very chic and affordable, I tell you! For orders, just text 0917-8974558.


No comments: