Saturday, September 18, 2004

Work, work, work!

Just when I thought I can take a long leave this week, here comes more work! Once again, I'm assigned to write the script for RadioWorks / SIMULCAST. This is a very big concert happening on Wednesday, participated in by 10 different FM stations. It's going to be an exclusive event for clients and advertisers. Listeners can tune in to all these 10 FM stations on Wednesday, 8pm onwards to listen to SIMULCAST. Raffy Reyes (RX93.1) and I will be working together on the scripts. That's why, once again, I am here at the station on a Saturday, working and thinking and writing. I'm excited about this, because it's a really big event. The first, I believe, in radio history. And it's wonderful to be part of the production team, working with people from other stations. I guess I'll just take my break after next week. Hopefully by next week, nothing's gonna come up. Please, Lord, let me take a leave!

No comments: