Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Motorola V8088

Honey wants to buy an old cellphone model, a Motorola V8088, or something from that series. Problem is, you can't find them in stores anymore. I also went looking for this model when I was in Hong Kong, but they didn't have this old model. This afternoon when we were at Megamall, we saw one displayed in one of the cellphone shops there. But it was just a dummy. And the girl said they didn't have the old ones anymore. Sigh... Poor honey. He really wants that old model. Maybe people like me (who find delight in new and modern stuff rather than vintage) wouldn't understand why people like him would want soemthing old, but his dedication in searching for that phone makes me smile. He's just like a little boy, wanting a new bike so bad. :) If I had money, I'd probably buy him a new phone that looks exactly like the V8, but with bluetooth and a camera. If you're reading this, and you have a Motorola V8 you want to get rid off, you might want to sell it to us. We'd gladly take it, just as long as it's still in good condition. :)

No comments: