Friday, October 1, 2004

Bestfriends for life!

Had lunch with my besty yesterday at Chilis Morato. We had a great time as usual. We haven't seen each other for...what, weeks? months? A very long time! So we did a lot of catching up, stories, chika and all. Being with her is always like therapy for me. She's the only person I can really talk to about anything and everything (aside from my beau), and she knows and understands me inside and out. She and her hubby Edward are thinking of migrating for greener pastures. I think of what it's like without my bestfriend around, when she's no longer just a phone call and a cab ride away. It's a sad thought. :( But of course, I'm here to support her, and I wish them luck. Len told me to go to her OB. I'm having second thoughts, all the tests sound scary. And what if they find something wrong with me? I'd rather not know if I'm sick or dying or something. Hehehe. :) But maybe I'll give it a try one of these days. Let me gather enough courage first. Looking forward to our next lunch date. Luv ya, bespren! :)


No comments: